At The Galfrid School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils in our care and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this firm commitment. Please take full consideration of the following points before applying for a role here;
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. (You may put these in a sealed envelope and ask for them to only be opened if you are considered a viable candidate for the position);
- We will provide a full induction process and expect all staff and volunteers to fully engage with this. We will explain our safeguarding policies and procedures during this induction;
- The Galfrid School complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary;
- Application forms should be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment. Please also include the grades of your qualifications so that we can ensure that you have the correct level of qualification for the role;
- References will be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process
- We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
The Galfrid School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The appointment is subject to the receipt of good references, health and enhanced DBS checks.
To view other current vacancies at our school please click here: